INDALEX Tradesman Fibreglass Extension Ladder 22ft 4.0m-6.7m
Click Image for Gallery
INDALEX Tradesman Fibreglass Extension Ladder 22ft 4.0m-6.7m | TRDXF22 Key Features
Industrial Fibreglass Extension Ladder
- Closed Height: 4.0m
- Extended Height: 6.7m
- Approx. Weight: 24 kg
- Load Rating: 135 kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- V-bracket for pole fitted as standard
- Complies with Australian Standards 1892.3:1996
- Durable lightweight design uses robust fibreglass side rails and structural grade aluminium rungs, to provide greater strength.
- These ladders are designed to be used where an electrical hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Anti slip moulded rubber feet for added safety.
- Lightweight for easy movement and operation.
- Fully automatic latching system ensures that upper section will not descent out of control.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- V-bracket with rubber pad for use of ladder against a pole.
- Optional accessories: Level Arc, the automatic ladder leveler
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3.1996
|Extended Height||6.7 m|
|Approx. Weight||24 kg|
|Closed Height||4.0 m|
|Load Rating||135 kg|